Monday, August 25, 2014

Nelsons Mayor hosted a great meeting in Stoke the other day…

20140821_130419

…at the church, had to leave early on behalf of for a funeral of a school mate (sad at this stage of my life - mid 50s).

24-08-2014 8-27-44 p.m.

I think NCC are on the right track but am concerned about the amount of individual input that did not really relate to our fantastic suburbs future. I feel the Mayor and others did the best they could. On account of some saying they couldn’t get there on time, there is planned another meeting Monday night, same place Barnabas Church, Main Rd Stoke at 7:30pm.

Seriously - if you love where you live - be there!

I say our fantastic suburb, WHY you ask?

Well glad you did because there is some traction there. Stoke was voted…

a cool place to be not so long ago!

And if you ask my opinion?

I concur. And to my ole school mate Trev….

#RestinpeaceTrev

No comments:

Post a Comment